Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Thalassophile

It was the day when I came to Chennai. Chennai a place where everything is different, it means language, culture, climate . But I like everything about this city. I reached Chennai at night around 11:00 pm. And at night this city looks very beautiful.

Here you can see how beautiful it looks at night. When I came here I was not knowing that I will like this city. One of the reason why I like Chennai is its weather and beaches.. According to me  beaches are the best place to find peace and one can forget all his worries by looking at the sea.




4 comments:

  1. Nice pics 👌..
    Even I agree to your point that beaches are the best place to relax yourself & helps us to forget some of the problems in our daily life ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thalossophile! Nice term, Survi. Well written article, hope you enjoy your chennai days:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. specially ECR coast of chennai is so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete