Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Mountains are calling!

The best view comes after the hardest climb

Inspite of not being a morning person, I was excited for my little adventure.
Woke up at 4 am, packed some sandwiches and black coffee for me and my cousins. And here I was, all ready for my first ever trekking.
We started at 4:30 am and reached our destination at around 5:20am.
We were so tired that we didn't speak for a while. That moment felt so light, so fresh and free. We had an amazing view of Nainital followed by a beautiful sunrise. The colour of the sky was changing within seconds.  Mother nature has the best box of crayons. It was breath taking. Everything in that moment was worth it. Waking up early to climbing a little mountain.
In the moment, my cousins and I made a promise that we would often go for trekkings or some adventure. (We are still planning on our next adventure trip though)
Sometimes, a break from your routine, is the very thing you need.
Pack your bags, go somewhere! 




6 comments:

  1. Nice pics 😍👌..
    Really the mountains are kissing the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. having a early morning trip is like a feast in the midnight, yess absolutely fresh to see

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometime break in routine makes more effective.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely post, swastika! mother nature has the best box of crayons..beautifully said. and a coincidence, a friend sent me a message today, 'broken crayons still colour'..a day of crayons!!

    ReplyDelete