Monday, November 19, 2018

Trip to Kerala

Hello friends, I am here to share my experience about my industrial visit. For iv we went to kerala (munnar, kochi, vayanad).All three places were beautiful. In kochi the boat house was very beautiful and we enjoyed a lot.Munnar is the hill station and inside the munnar we saw all the places through the jeep and the next place is Wayanad. It is one of the most beautiful and my favourite place. There are many place to visit in vayanad. One of the beautiful place is idakkal cave.It is in the top of the mountain and this cave is considered to be one of the oldest cave. After we reached that place we saw the wayanad  town from  the top of the mountain and it looks amazing. Kerala has many beautiful places but these places were close to my heart beacause i enjoyed and saw the places first time with my sweet friends and i dont know how many times i will get a chance visit those places. If i visit means the 1st thing i remember will be my beautiful friends and all memories with them.

Love
Roseline

1 comment: