Monday, November 19, 2018

Me,ATM & Two strangers


In general, every person used to say that as they love shopping, traveling, villages. I don't know why they love? I want to say my experiences with these.
          Coming to villages my friends always say that they love villages. When I saw in the movies this show The villages like a Paradise but when I went there the fields are full of mud which sticks to the foot, of course, it should be like that.
          And shopping it is one of the most difficult task Tome. I am not good at selecting my dresses so I take help of my mom. Now the game starts for buying one shirt she asked me to try 10 shirts.
         Not but not the least traveling .everyone says that they enjoyed a lot during traveling I don't think it is right. We get experience when we exposure to new places and we can meet many people when we are traveling alone. There is a misconception to many people that foreign people are not safe compared native people. When I went to Punjab for the first time without knowing the language and where I want to find the ATM. I searched for it and asked help to Punjabi guys who are going on the road. Then they took me to ATM without just simply saying the address and going. I went into ATM they are standing outside. I get scared that they are thieves with that fear I withdrawn only some money they went out then they ask me if there is money in ATM or shall we take to some other ATM. I said I have taken the money then they went. So here I shouldn't judge anyone one from their culture region and appearance.

2 comments:

  1. Bro exposure,experience,joy,are the part of traveling ..
    When you see the beautiful sky kissing the mountain definitely we joy ourselves and really appreciate the Nature when water flows from mountain.. these scenes along with your friends are the asset of memories.
    And in world there are good people also who try to help others when they are in need😁😁..
    ATM experience really made you the memorable incident while traveling . Is it true ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sivakumar, am confused..this write up is interesting but it is about villages or shopping or people in punjab? if about punjab, write about places you saw etc and end with your experience of the ATM and strangers. skip the 1st two.

    ReplyDelete