Sunday, October 28, 2018

Chandrashila (The Moon Rock)


Its  just like a dream come true to you !!  you  find yourself to be in heaven whenever or anywhere you had a look to - Nature top of the clouds - Enchanting sounds of birds - Laps of nature. Such a place which can't be described in words.
Chandrashila a beautiful location situated in the valley of the mountain hills at  uttrakhand above 3700 meters above sea level. The Chopta Chandrashila trail goes through paradise and you are marvelled at the scenic beauty of the place on each step,the place literally means "Moon Rock", Amazing experiences, some life time moments , & having treked  till their was a difficult to be honest but I challenged myself at each point to do a litlle better and be a little more! And what I saw along the way was very pleasant and peaceful so I was all motivated to complete this trek. It was serene and refreshing there.

A wish for me before I visted it once in my life... but after that one visit to that beautiful and eyes relaxing place with the enchanting sound of birds … I always want to flew back their and have my rest of life in the laps of the nature .
#A Kid from Hills😊


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Exactly 😆 it is ..must visit the heaven once ☺

      Delete
  2. Beautiful. Pix are amazing...did you click them, Abhinav?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you mam..😊 yes they are being clicked by me .. except first one😊

      Delete
  3. Feeling regretful, yet i have not packed my backpack for uttrakhand.

    ReplyDelete